FLOWTRACE IS ON A MISSION TO SOLVE COLLABORATION AND INFORMATION SHARING CHALLENGES.
Smart organizations measure team collaboration as part of their culture.
New product launches, pricing changes, new hires, funding rounds, industry events, marketing campaigns, the list of reasons why effective team collaboration will benefit your business is endless.
Understanding how your teams communicate, how cross-functions are aligned and how engaged employees are can be challenging, but is important to effectively achieve your company objectives.
No two companies, even if they’re both startups competing in the same market, are exactly the same.
What makes companies different, what evolves their culture, what gives them competitive advantage - Is their people, and those people which make all these difference are super-charged when they can collaborate effectively with one another.
Connected Team Collaboration analytics start here, visit our use cases to discover more.
INTEGRATES WITH TOOLS OF HIGHLY PRODUCTIVE TEAMS
We integrate with all your common SaaS tools and happy to include new tools as we go.
How does it work?
Flowtrace connects with your collaboration tools to provide a holistic picture how your organization works. We provide AI-recommendations how you can improve your team's productivity, engagement, alignment, and communication best practices.
Based on our our data analytics and benchmarks of the team best practices you can identify the habits, hand-overs, and processes which drag your team down.
Flowtrace integrates seamlesly to work with your team's favorite tools and creates positive feedback loops for measuring, and improving. Your team will benefit from:
- Focus time. Increasing your team's deep-work time you will be able to achieve more, and faster than ever before.
- Better collaboration. Gain insights into information silos and bottlenecks to unleash the full potential of your organization.
- Employee voice. Ask your team's input to your decission making to guide the solution for the identified issues.
- Tool best practices. Use our industry best practice guides and policy templates to improve the way your teams conduct meetings, and use the collaboration tools.
Who is Flowtrace for?
Flowtrace works with founders and leadership teams providing insights into whole organization. Our insights are used by every employee of the company:
- Leadership. You get core metrics and KPIs about your productivity, meeting culture, information silos, and communication patterns.
- Managers. You have full visibility into your team's time metrics, engagement and management pulse survey results, and how your team interacts with teams around you.
- Employees. Your team will benefit from personalized insights into their collaboration patterns, and meeting habits in secured, and private way that is only accessible for them via our Slack App.
Our insights are based on team level metrics which is proven to results into long-term productivity improvements, increased trust between your teams, and aligned strategical effors. We know there are tools which focus on individual monitoring which create exactly opposite effects.
Flowtrace doesn't have team size requirement. Our clients range from 5 to 100s of employees and benefit from the same productivity gains.
How do I start with Flowtrace?
Our self-service onboarding takes less than 5 minutes to complete and you will get your first insights right away.
You can add more sources of collaboration events at any time and these takes couple of minutes for common integration or more for complex tool integrations across the data sources.
How long it takes to see business performance?
We often see our clients achieving quick wins in their first weeks of Flowtrace usage. Some long standing cultural changes can take months to rally everyone from the team behind the common goals. This is dependent on the starting situation of your company culture.
Do you offer free trial?
We offer free access to our platform for teams up to 15 employees. They will enjoy the access forever free basis. We have custom onboarding offers for larger teams depending on the business case you build.
Is my data safe with you?
You data privacy, is our priority. We never store any sensitive information from your collaboration tools and create the insights from metadata of intentional collaboration events to minimize any risk of information leakage.
In all our workings we utilize software industry's best practices and we are open share and discuss any aspect of your security and privacy needs.
You can read more about our commitment to data security from here.