Measure the productivity of your remote team, not their screen time
TIME tracking belongs in the dustbin of history
Not sure how to measure the productivity of your remote team? Are you thinking of checking on their mouse and keyboard activity or tracking their screen time?
Don't go there. Those are bad metrics, and you'll just be teaching your remote employees to install plugins to mimic online activity. Not to mention the damage you'll do to mutual trust.
With Flowtrace you can:
- measure real collaboration,
- focus on output, not time spent
- increase trust among your remote employees,
- see over time how engaged your virtual team is,
- use facts and data, to drive an engaged workforce.